Nacho Loco Cornbread Muffins
Bringing to you diner-style cornbread with a Mexican twist, these Nacho Loco muffins are sure to hit the spot with an oozy nacho cheese core, and tangy homemade salsa topping. These comfort-food worthy bites will steal the show at any dinner, and they make the perfect snack when the supper pangs hit too!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy and moist cornbread muffin.
- How to achieve a molten nacho cheese core.
- How to make your own tomato salsa topping.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with EIGHT cornbread muffins.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the muffin batter, fillings and topping, but will assemble and decorate their own muffins INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.