Mask On! Santa Roll 9
Mask On! Santa Roll
Whether it’s a treat or well thought gift, we all want to make our loved ones feel extra special this coming Christmas and you won’t want to miss this exciting class! Join us for a fun session this festive season with these cute Mask On! Santa Rolls. Learn valuable tips and tricks on how to pipe intricate designs on a swiss roll like a pro and you will find the variations limitless!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make fluffy matcha swiss roll
- How to pipe and cut intricate details with a template
- How to prepare brown sugar Chantilly cream
- How to assemble and roll sponge with fresh fruits
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
**Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components, but will frost and decorate their own 11" Mask On! Santa Roll INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.