Black Sesame Almond Cake 12
Black Sesame Almond Cake
Using black sesame and almond to bring out the fragrance of this cake and the granite look to complete its appeal; it is a class not to be missed. Each mouth of the cake will remind you of the traditional black and white dessert but presented in a totally modern way!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make a soft and moist black sesame sponge cake.
- How to mix and make a creamy black sesame mousse.
- How to prepare, assemble and decorate a mousse cake
- How to prepare an almond jelly layer
- How to pipe and intricate design on a cake.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will go home with ONE 6” Black Sesame Cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge, mousse and jelly but will get to assemble and decorate their cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.