Looking for the perfect snack for your gatherings? Originating all the way from Germany, join us here at Baker’s Brew as we teach you how to make your own soft yet chewy pretzels that come in not just one, but THREE flavors - Salted, Cinnamon Sugar and Pistachio! In this class, you will learn how to round, shape the dough and have some fun twisting and making the iconic knots on a pretzel together.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake soft and chewy pretzels
- How to shape and round bread dough
- Technique of achieving pretzel design
- Assembly and tips on proofing and baking pretzels
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE BOX of 6 Pretzels (2 flavors each).
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make, shape, proof and decorate their own pretzels.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.