Pao De Queijo (Brazilian Bread) 3
Pao De Queijo (Brazilian Bread)
Originally in cheese flavor, Pao De Queijo is a healthy gluten free “bread” that is crunchy on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside. Learn how to tweak the recipes and make not 1, but 2 variations of this delightful Brazilian staple in garlic cheese and chocolate flavor! You won’t be able to stop at one!
*Only the garlic cheese variation taught is gluten free.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake double cheese pao de queijo
- How to bake chocolate pao de queijo
- How to pipe and roll pao de queijo
- About the different types of starches and their properties
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE Packet of each flavor
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and bake their own pao de queijo.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.