Ever dreamt of creating layers upon layers of a decadent crepe cake? Well, wait no more! By popular demand, we are bringing this online class into our studio! In this Berry Crepe class stacked with tips and tricks, learn how to make brown butter crepes and a scrumptious vanilla Diplomat cream. If you struggle to fry the perfect crepe, look no further as our dedicated instructors guide you step-by-step through the components of this layered cake. Join us and learn about all the re-layer-vent components of a mille crepe cake – it will be heaps of fun!
About this Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
• Make Brown butter crepe batter (demonstration)
• Make Vanilla Diplomat cream
• Cook Vanilla pastry cream
• Cook Mixed berry compote
• Fry a perfect crepe
• Evenly layer a crepe cake
• Duration: 3.5 Hours.
• Type: Full Hands-on.
• Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
• Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
• Making of crepe batter will be a demonstration as it is required to rest overnight.
• Each student will go home with ONE 8” Crepe Cake.
*Students will work individually to make Vanilla pastry cream, Vanilla diplomat cream, Mixed berry compote, fry and assemble ONE crepe cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.