Lemon-lime Cheesecake Tart
Not travelling to Korea anytime soon? No fret, we’ll bring the one of the trending Korean cafe desserts to you! Giving you the best of both worlds, from a light fluffy cheesecake sponge to a crumbly buttery tart crust, from a decadent creamy cheesecake cream to a refreshing lime jelly centre. Experience a burst of flavours and textures with our Lemon-lime Cheesecake Tart that’s sure to hit all the spots.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape a buttery no-bake tart crust.
- How to make a light yet rich cheesecake sponge.
- How to make and pipe a lemon lime cheesecake cream.
- How to assemble and decorate a multi-layered tart.
- How to garnish with freshly cut fruit.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 7 inch tart.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the crust, sponge and cream, but assemble and decorate their own cake tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.