Korean-Style Dacquoise Sandwich
Feast your eyes and taste buds on the trending Korean-style dacquoise! Each dacquoise is infused with rich flavour and contains a rich filling in the centre. Some described it as a fluffier version of the well-known patisserie Macarons. Just like a cream-puff-macaron hybrid, but bigger and some say it is even better.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make dacquoise from scratch.
- How to make buttercream and dacquoise fillings
- How to make Earl Grey Pastry Cream (Demo)
- How to assemble the end product
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 6 Sets of Dacquoise.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dacquoise dough and fillings but will INDIVIDUALLY decorate their own dacquoise.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.