Japanese Cheese Tarts Trio 5
Japanese Cheese Tart Trio
Missing Japan? We hear you! Introducing our Cheese Tart Trio inspired by flavors of Japan, there’s bound to be something for everyone at your dinner party! Learn how to make a flaky tart dough and fill them up with a savory honey cheese filling, matcha azuki filling and strawberry dango filling!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make a short crust tart dough
- Make lava cheese tart filling
- Make matcha cheese tart filling
- Make strawberry cheese tart filling
- Make Shiratama Dango (Demo Only)
- Make decorative designs on cheese tarts
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 6 cheese tarts (2 flavors each)
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and decorate their own tarts
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.