Hot Cross Buns with Homemade Vanilla Sauce 5
Hot Cross Buns with Homemade Vanilla Sauce
This recipe is a sweet bun made with rich, yeasted dough perfumed with spices like cinnamon and dried cranberries. A hot cross bun is super delicious when eaten fresh and warm, slathered with a copious amount of good quality salted butter. In addition, we are also going to spice things up by teaching you how to make homemade vanilla sauce from scratch!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make soft milk bread roll
- How to incorporate dried fruits into bread dough
- How to shape and round bread dough
- How to prepare “cross” mixture
- How to cook vanilla sauce from scratch.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 9” Hot Cross Bun
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and bake their own bread.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.