Tsum Tsum Cupcakes
This March school holiday season, bring out the inner chef and creative energy in your kids with our Winnie the Pooh themed cupcakes! Not only will participants get to bake and frost their own cupcakes from scratch; they would also learn how to shape and decorate their own fondant characters!
About the Course
In this course, your child will learn:
- How to make chocolate banana cupcakes
- How to pipe buttercream on cupcake (Buttercream will be pre-made but recipe will be provided)
- The application of fondant as a decorative ingredient
- How to roll out fondant, cut shapes and assemble them to make characters
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 9 Years Old and Above. Children below the age of 9 would need an accompanying adult to participate together.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each participant will get to bring home 6 Cupcakes (2 Winnie the Pooh, 2 Eeyore, 2 Piglet)
*Students will work in pairs to bake the components but will decorate their own cupcakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.