Dual Fromage (Double Cheese) 4
Join us at Baker’s Brews Studio to learn how to make a dual fromage cake. Learn the tips and tricks for both baked and chilled cheesecake. Impress your friends and family with a delicious, creamy, smooth baked cheesecake and the light, fluffy, delicately chilled mascarpone mousse. The cake is topped off with finely grated parmesan cheese as a savoury taste that complements well with the rest of the cake.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Learn how to bake a genoise sponge
- How to prepare a baked cheesecake
- How to prepare chilled mascarpone cheesecake
- How to unmold the cheese cake
- How to present your cake
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6-inch Dual Fromage, specially baked by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.