Trio Camouflage Chiffon Cake
Lets get together and learn the basics of Chiffon cake! This classic chiffon cake is tender and light as air. The tri-colour appearance may seem intimidating at first sight, but once you have learnt the tips and technique, this is a fun recipe to replicate it at home for your family and friends to share!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare chiffon sponge
- How to incorporate different flavours into chiffon sponge
- How to unmould chiffon cake
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own ONE 7” Trio Camouflage Chiffon.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the cake batter, bake, and decorate their own cakes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.