Seashell Caramel Miso Macarons
We’re back with our next macaron spe-shell - learn the secret to making these ocean themed beauties with an iridescent colour effect. Not only are they a sight to behold, we have also carefully curated a bittersweet caramel filling with a tint of savoury miso for the perfectly balanced bite, decorated with an edible shimmery pearl. We guarantee you won’t be able to stop at just one!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make swiss meringue macaron shells.
- How to create a multi-colour effect with macaron batter.
- How to pipe shells of intricate deco shapes.
- How to fill and assemble different shapes of macarons evenly and neatly.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with about 15-20 filled macarons.
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the batter, filling and assembly of their own macarons.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.