Probably our most instagram-worthy cake yet - introducing the Picture Pear-fect cake, with layers of vanilla sponge, spiced pear filling and a fragrant and light osmanthus chantilly cream. Not only does this sculptural piece look like it belongs in a museum, it tastes simply exquisite too!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make pear filling from fresh fruit.
- How to make an osmanthus flower infused chantilly cream.
- How to stack stable cake layers.
- How to colour and marble white chocolate.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” tall cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chantilly cream, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.