Mont Blanc Tartlets 8
Mont Blanc Tartlets
Mont Blanc, literally means White Mountain in French. This delicious dessert is filled with whipped cream, chocolate sponge and then topped with sweetened chestnuts. This pastry will make an excellent dessert for Christmas and will bring an elegant touch to the table. Be prepared to impress your friends and family when you showcase this perfect instagram-able desserts after a meal!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make mont blanc tart shells.
- How to bake a chocolate sponge
- How to make a chantilly cream
- How to assemble and decorate the mont blanc tartlets.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 4 Tartlets.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the tart shells, but will INDIVIDUALLY assemble and decorate their own tartlets.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.