Corgi Deco Macarons
Always feared making macarons, not to mention, decorative ones? Fret not! As we will guide you every step of the way! Level up your macaron skills by making these adorable and booty-full Corgi Macarons with us! In this class, you will learn how to make macarons using the Swiss Meringue method and how to pipe the Corgi’s Bums and Faces. Learn important tips and tricks to achieve the perfect macarons each try! Finally, to finish off a fun class with, drawing and decorating your own Corgis!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a Swiss Meringue-style Macaron
- Adding colouring while making macarons
- How to achieve the right consistency for the macaron batter
- Piping of Macaron shells (Corgi Bums and Face)
- Drying of Macaron shells
- Preparation of Coffee Ganache
- Drawing on macaron shells
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Students will each get to bring back a box of 12 Corgi Macarons
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the macaron batter, pipe and assemble their own macarons.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.