Chocolate Ichigo Hokkaido Cupcakes
Miss traveling to Japan? Join us as we bring you a taste of Japan with our soft, moist, strawberry chocolate Hokkaido cupcakes! In this class, you would learn to make moist chocolate sponge cupcakes, strawberry pastry cream and different ways you can decorate your cupcakes.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake soft and moist chocolate sponge cupcakes
- How to make strawberry pastry cream
- How to decorate your own cupcakes with pastry cream fillings and fresh strawberries
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE BOX of 9 Cupcakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the batter and fillings but will portion and decorate their cupcakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.