Assorted Chocolate Techniques (Full-Day Class) 4
Assorted Chocolate Techniques (Bon bons, Nama Chocolate, Entremet)
Have you always yearned to make your very own chocolate bon bons like a true chocolatier? Wait no more and join us for our full day chocolate class! Learn an array of techniques from chocolate tempering, mirror glazing and entremets assembly. You would leave this class with a better knowledge of chocolate as a raw ingredient as well as how to handle them with confidence. Working with chocolate has never been this easy!
About the Class
In this full day course, you will learn how to:
- Make gianduja nama chocolates
- Make matcha and coffee ganache
- Make fluffy chocolate sponge
- Make chocolate feuilletine layers
- Make and properly fold dark chocolate mousse
- Make shiny chocolate glaze
- Temper chocolate and understand their properties
- Make chocolate bon bons
- Make, assemble and glaze entremet dessert domes
- Duration: 8 hours (Inclusive of 2 hours lunch break)
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back:
- 1 Box Nama Chocolates
- 1 Chocolate Bon Bon Box (Matcha Raspberry & Coffee Latte)
- 3 Dark Chocolate Passionfruit Entremet Domes
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the chocolate sponge, mousse and glaze but will INDIVIDUALLY temper chocolate for bon bons, make their own nama chocolate and decorate their entremets.
*20% Discount is NOT APPLICABLE for Weekday Annual Members for this course
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.