This bento cake is a cute individual cake packed in a lunch box. Bento cake originated from South Korea, known for their minimalist aesthetic. Make this pretty and tasty chocolate cake with lotus biscoff crumb with your kids!
About the Class:
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to prepare Chocolate-based cakes
- Piping of buttercream for decoration
- Decorating cakes with sprinkles and chocolate
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home a 4.5" junior bento cake
- For children aged 4 to 12 years old.
- For children below the age of 7,it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by at our cafe or within the mall at all times.
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2023BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
Terms and Conditions:
- Duration of class might be extended
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us in advance with their details.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to get a refund or attend another class of the same value.