Malty Medley Roll Cake 9
Celebrate National Day with us as we take our favourite local malt drinks to the next level. Can’t decide which is your favourite? Don’t fret, we’ve included the trinity of Milo, Ovaltine and Horlicks! This cake’s unique vertical layers also enhance its textures, making it extra malty and extra fun to eat!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to incorporate powdered flavours into sponge..
- How to spread and ensure a thin layer of sponge batter and filling.
- How to assemble a sideway roll cake.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” cake.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge, filling and cream but will assemble and decorate their own 6” cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.