Incredibly fluffy and cotton-soft, this milk loaf laced with earthy genmaicha and refreshing strawberry will become a staple bread that you must have at home! Learn the secrets to soft pillowy bread loafs and the techniques behind shaping bread to get that perfect fluffy texture and toasty crust every time.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a tangzhong base for your bread dough.
- How to incorporate natural ingredients to flavour and colour your bread.
- How to make a genmaicha spread with adjustable intensity and sweetness levels.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 9 inch loaf.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare and bake their bread, and to cook their genmaicha spreads.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.