Banana Bonanza Swiss Roll 15
Banana Bonanza Swiss Roll
Go bananas over bananas with our super adorable hand-drawn swiss roll! Not only is it a-peel-ing to the eyes, this roll is also packed with 100% natural flavours - with a caramelized banana panna cotta, coconut chantilly cream and a light and fluffy coconut sponge. Have a taste of a tropical beach holiday through every bite of your Banana Bonanza!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create intricate designs on a swiss roll sponge.
- How to make a banana panna cotta from fresh fruits.
- How to incorporate natural coconut flavours into a cake sponge and Chantilly cream.
- How to assemble and roll up a swiss roll.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 10 inch long swiss roll.
*Students will work in pairs to prepare the sponge cake and the fillings but will get to draw the designs and assemble their own swiss rolls individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.