Laksa-licious Buns 6
Here’s a local twist on the popular Korean-inspired garlic cream cheese buns - Laksa buns! Pillowy soft round bread rolls, filled with a creamy laksa filling stuffed with prawns and hard-boiled eggs, topped with a classic laksa ingredient - tau pok cubes. A must-have recipe for laksa lovers!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape pillowy soft bread rolls.
- How to make a creamy laksa filling.
- How to cut, assemble and garnish the laksa buns.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with six 3.5” diameter buns
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their bread dough and laksa filling, and to assemble their own buns.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.