Gudetama Liu Sha Bao (Golden Lava Steamed Buns) 11
Gudetama Liu Sha Bao (Golden Lava Steamed Buns)
Bake your sleepy days away with our Gudemata-inspired steamed buns class! Want to learn how to make this highly raved dim-sum favourite? Master the art of using bamboo steamers, together with making and shaping a pillowy soft dough. Although the biggest takeaway would have to be our secret recipe for that extremely luscious, salted egg lava core. Join us for this egg-traodinary class today!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape a soft and pillowy bun dough for steaming.
- How to easily and cleanly wrap a runny filling within the bun dough.
- How to work with steamers for steamed buns/dim sum.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with six 8cm buns.
*Students will work individually to prepare the dough and filling, as well as shape and steam their buns.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.