We love sticky buns, and we cannot lie! Get ready to roll with us in our first online bread class; introducing the apple-solutely scrumptious Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll!
Stuffed with apples, pecans, caramel, and a cinnamon sugar spread, you will be sure to go nuts over these cin-fully delicious rolls. Learn the basics of a soft bread roll, how to cook caramel from scratch, and a variety of fillings that will make you fall in loaf with this recipe.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- Make a soft roll dough from scratch
- Make caramel from scratch
- Knead dough using a machine (KitchenAid)
- Incorporate various fillings into a roll bread
- Achieve a rolled bread design
- Identify undermixed and over mixed bread dough
- Identify under proofed and over proofed bread dough
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough but will roll out, slice and assemble their own Cinnamon Rolls INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.