Truffled Potato and Brie Puff Pastry 2
Have you ever thought of making your very own puff pastry from home, but feel intimated by those overly complicated pastry camp? We urge you to come and learn this simple rough puff pastry recipe! This simple recipe is loaded with delicious potato goodness made with creamy brie cheese, wafer-thin potatoes, and a hint of rosemary, making it a tantalizing filling to accompany the crisp and golden rough puff pastry. Of course, not forgetting the final touch of truffle oil for a shimmering finish!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make your own puff pastry from scratch.
- How to use minimal ingredients and tools to create the flaky light pastry
- How to perform simple folding and rolling technique to achieve delicate layering
- How to put together the ingredients and assemble the puff pastry with a glossy finish
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with SIX puff pastries.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the dough, shape, bake and decorate their own puff pastry.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.