Rum Chocolate Rum (Contains Alcohol) 1
How would you maintain youth while indulging? The key is to drink and enjoy this cake made with black rum and dark chocolate! Featuring a dense layered cake with a vanilla-flavoured pudding-like centre and a flourless dark chocolate sponge, this cake packs a punch! Learn how to incorporate alcohol into ganache with toasted pecans – which will also help to alleviate your buttercream game to the next level. You do not want to miss this class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a flourless sponge.
- How to make alcohol ganache
- How to make buttercream with alcohol ganache flavour.
- How to construct your cakes and how to frost
- How to decorate your cake with gold splatter.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one TALL 6” cake
*Please avoid wearing white / light color clothing for this class!
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.