Lotus Biscoff Cake Pops 5
This May, delight in our scrumptious Lotus Biscoff cake pops for Mother’s Day! Perfect for baking beginners, this easy-to-make cake pop class comes fully customisable as you decorate them to your hearts’ desire! Treat your mum, and yourself, as we dip into the art of dusty pink hues of swirls and sprinkles. With their sweetness and crunch, show off just how much you ‘Lotus’ your mum!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- Mix and bake a vanilla sponge
- Mix a sponge and filling into a cake popsicle style
- Dip a cake pop to get a swirl effect
- Aesthetically decorate a simple cake pop
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get 6 Lotus Biscoff cake pops.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge but assemble and decorate their own cake pops INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.