Durian Crepe Cake
We know our students love our crepe cake classes and we know how much you know love durians. Hence it is our pleasure to present a beautiful and decadent durian crepe cake that not only looks perfect on your dessert table, this cake will definitely bring out the oohs and aahs from your family and friends! Join us as we build this cake together layer by layer filled with copious amount of pure durian pulp!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make crepe batter (demo only).
- How to fry thin layers of crepes for assembling your cake.
- How to make Chantilly Cream and use it to assemble your crepe cake.
- How to create and decorate your cake using a classic and rustic design.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own ONE 6” Round Durian Crepe Cake.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to fry their crepes, whip their Chantilly Cream and assemble their own crepe cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.