Mushroom Shepherd's Pie Wreath 13
Basking in the season of potlucks and dinner parties, we bring to you the ultimate show-stopper - a tomato basil tart dough generously filled with a medley of mushrooms, topped with a decadent creamy mashed potato layer. Not only does this Shepherd's pie look extra festive in its wreath shape, everyone will be wanting a second slice of this ultimate comfort food at any Christmas dinner.
About the Class:
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a tomato basil pie crust with natural ingredients.
- How to create a donut shaped crust with a regular pie pan.
- How to achieve the right consistency when cooking savory fillings for a pie/tart.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 9” pie.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough and filling, but assemble and garnish their pies INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.