'Tis the season for joy, wonder, and merriment, and there's no better way to embrace the holiday spirit than by immersing yourself in the enchanting world of reindeer.
Indulge in a culinary journey where the warmth of the holiday season meets the richness of red velvet, the sweetness of caramel, and the crunch of pecans. Join us for a delightful and hands-on class where you'll learn to craft a whimsical and delicious reindeer frosted cake, perfect for any holiday gathering. This class is the perfect opportunity to infuse your love for baking with the joy of the holiday season, creating a delicious and eye-catching masterpiece that will be the highlight of your festivities.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare/make the red velvet sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache frosting
- How to make caramel sauce (demo)
- How to shape fondant decorations for the cake
- How to create the reindeer’s antler with compound chocolate
- How to frost a cake using chocolate ganache
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6” Reindeer Velvet Cake
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY for the class.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.