Get ready to unleash your creativity with this adorable dinosaur cake! Infused with the unique and delicious flavour of genmaicha tea, this cake boasts a crispy rice puff centre and is filled with a delectable combination of red bean and genmaicha whipped ganache. But the real fun begins with the buttercream frosting decoration, where you can let your imagination run wild and transform this cake into your very own cute little dinosaur. So grab your piping bags and let's get decorating!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a genmaicha butter sponge. (Dome shape sponge will be pre-baked)
- How to make crispy rice puff with genmaicha filling.
- How to make buttercream.
- How to make genmaicha whipped ganache (Demonstration)
- How to construct your cakes and how to frost and creating the dinosaur tail
- How to decorate your cake with different piping and create your own facial feature on your dinosaur.
- MINI CAKE ON THE PHOTO IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one TALL 6” cake ( 10 INCH CAKE BOX)
Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.