Our Sushi Macarons is a perfect combination and contrast of sweet and savoury in a single pastry. This class will guide you through every step of creating your own macarons in a unique and cute sushi design, filled with a smoky and delicious filling!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a Swiss Meringue Macaron
- How to add colouring while making macarons
- How to achieve the right consistency for the macaron batter
- How to pipe and dry macaron shells
- How to prepare a smoked salmon and gherkin filling (demo)
- How to draw on macaron shells
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Students will each get to bring back a box of 9 Sushi Macarons
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the macaron batter, pipe and assemble their own macarons.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.