This class will teach you how to make carrot cupcakes as well as pistachio avocado cupcakes using non-dairy ingredients that everyone in your family and friends, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian alike, can enjoy. The taste, colours and decorations on these cupcakes are bound to level up your baking repertoire and pantry!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to use replacement of eggs and other dairy products in baking
- How to achieve fluffy and tasty cupcakes using non-dairy ingredients
- How to make vegetarian frosting
- How to design and decorate your cupcakes
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with a total of SIX Cupcakes in two different flavours (3 Carrot Cupcakes and 3 Pistachio Avocado Cupcakes).
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cupcakes and frosting but will get to assemble and decorate their cupcakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.