This elegant tea-time dessert combines the richness of cream cheese with fluffy choux pastry, topped with a burst of refreshing strawberries. The Paris Brest pastry is filled with both a tangy strawberry curd and a cheesecake-inspired cream and topped with fresh strawberries for a beautiful pop of colour. Learn the techniques of making and piping choux dough and have fun assembling the many layers of our miniature Paris brest, perfect for a single serving so you don’t have to share!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and pipe choux dough to achieve light and puffy pastries.
- How to make a cream cheese diplomat cream (demo).
- How to make a tangy strawberry curd
- How to work with fresh fruits (strawberries).
- How to assemble and decorate the paris brest.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with four 4” Paris Brest.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare the choux dough and strawberry curd, and to assemble their paris brest.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.