Honey Blueberry Yogurt Cake
Inspired by the wonders of nature, this combination of homemade blueberry jam, a light and fragrant honey cake with a honey yogurt fresh cream is definitely a match made in heaven. We’re also channeling some bohemian vibes here with a rustic naked cake design as well as a freestyle edge, a versatile look for any occasion!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a light honey sponge cake.
- How to make a blueberry jam with fresh fruits.
- How to assemble and frost a naked cake.
- How to create a rustic free-edge design.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6 inch round cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and the fillings but will get to assemble and decorate their OWN cakes. Some decorative items in this class will be pre-made.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.