Giant Cookie Quartet
Come join us in a very exciting cookie baking class, where you will get to bake not one, not two but FOUR different kinds of cookies! The flavours that you will be learning are: Apple Crumble, Triple Nut Dark Chocolate, Matcha Crème Brulee and Black Cocoa S’mores. Whether you’re craving something fruity, nutty, chocolatey, or creamy, there’s bound to be a flavour for everyone here!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make four different flavours of cookie dough (From a base recipe)
- How to make and torch a creme brulee custard
- How to make a brown sugar caramelised apple filling
- How to make a buttery crumble topping
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will bake and bring back 12 cookies (3 per flavour)
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dough and fillings, but will bake, assemble and decorate their own 12 cookies (3 of each flavour) INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.