Join us as we put a Korean cafe-inspired twist on the classic red velvet and learn how to make an indulgent Red Velvet gateau that is made up of a rich and chocolatey sponge cake base, a velvety smooth Ruby chocolate ganache, and a fluffy cream cheese chantilly cream that completes the red velvet pairing! Treat your special someone (or yourself!) to a decadent baking class in the spirit of Valentines’ Day this February that’s sure to get hearts fluttering!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a chocolate gateau sponge that sinks perfectly every time.
- How to work with Ruby chocolate.
- How to make a light and fluffy cream cheese Chantilly cream.
- How to create elegantly piped designs with and without piping tips.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” diameter cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the gateau cake batter, Ruby ganache and Chantilly cream, but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.