Yuzu Genmaicha Cake
This Japanese-inspired cake combines both the characteristically strong citrus flavor of Yuzu and the roasted fragrance of genmaicha (Japanese Brown Rice Green Tea). In this class, learn how to make a yuzu flavoured butter cake filled with genmaicha ganache. You will also get to learn how to frost your cake in a unique hemispherical shape with a matcha drip!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a yuzu butter cake
- How to prepare a genmaicha ganache (Demo Only)
- How to prepare a yuzu buttercream
- How to frost and decorate your cake with yuzu buttercream
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.