Textured Buttercream Painted Flowers (Mother's Day Special)
This year, we are celebrating Mother’s Day with a very special and unique cake. Inspired by Dewi Kurniadi of Sweet Bloom Cakes, this technique of art on a cake is now trending in the world of cake decorating.
In this decorating class, we combine the elements of cake, buttercream painting and fresh flowers all in one. Come join us and spend the day with your beloved Mum to learn how to frost a tall 4-layered raspberry vanilla bean cake. The cake will then be the canvas for you to paint on textured buttercream flowers and adorn it with fresh roses.
Just sign up for 1 pax and bring your mother for FREE!
About the course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to stabilize a 4-layered tall cake while frosting
- How to frost a cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- How to achieve textural buttercream painted flowers
- How to safely insert fresh flowers into cakes
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type : Full Hands On
- Reccomended age: 16 years and above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided
*Cake layers will be pre-made for students
*Assembly and decoration will be done together (mother and child)
*Each pair of mother and child will bring home one 6” 4-layered Raspberry Vanilla Bean Cake
*Child has to be at least 16 years old