Taro Coconut Pudding
A dainty cake for all taro fans! Soft taro sponge layered with coconut pudding made from green bean powder! Nimble hands-on required for embroidery frosting but it’ll all be worth it!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare coconut pudding from scratch
- How to prepare a soft taro sponge using the chiffon method
- How to prepare swiss meringue buttercream (demo only)
- Assembling of a layered cake
- Frosting a square cake
- How to do embroidery frosting
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands-on, Cake Baking Class
Bring home a 6 Inch Square Taro Coconut Pudding cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.