Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake
Adapted from the classic Lemon Meringue tart, we have come up with our very own rendition of the dessert in the form of a cake! Come join us for a fun filled lesson in making a vibrant and delicious Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake! This 3-layered fluffy raspberry sponge cake is sandwiched between two layers of tangy lemon and raspberry curd, frosted with a light lemon buttercream and a cascading torched meringue. Finish off your cake with lemon slices and macarons to impress your family and friends with this sunny cake!
*Macarons will be provided for decoration, but will not be part of the class.
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy raspberry sponge cake
- How to prepare lemon curd (Demo Only)
- How to make Raspberry curd (Demo Only)
- How to make Lemon Buttercream Frosting
- How to prepare and torch meringue on the cake
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with lemon buttercream and decorating it with lemon curd, meringue and macarons
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to Bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6” Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake INDIVIDUALLY