Pull-Apart Marbled Cupcakes (Kids Class)
Calling all young future pastry chefs! Join us and have a full hands-on experience in making your very own pull-apart cupcakes! Have loads of fun making your very own marbled cupcakes from scratch and decorating them in a shape of a hot-air balloon!
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make Marbled Chocolate Butter Cupcakes
- How to make a Swiss Meringue Buttercream (Demo only)
- Assembly and frosting of the cupcakes
*For the hot-air balloon, gum paste decorations will be pre-made and provided
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 6 -16 Years old
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to make and bake the cupcakes but will frost and decorate their own design INDIVIDUALLY.