Egg Tarts & Cheese Tarts
Learn how to make a traditional milk-based egg tart that is both silky and smooth this year with Bakers Brew Studio. To kick things up a notch, impress your friends by making a Japanese inspired cheese tart as well!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a stable yet buttery pate sable
- How to achieve a milky consistency for egg custards
- How to prepare a molten cheese tart
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the pastry and fillings but will line/cut their own tarts.