Usher in this Christmas and impress your family and friends with a Croquembouche Tower as a table centerpiece. Bake your very own Choux Pastry filled with a homemade vanilla pastry cream. You will also get to have a hand-on experience to construct and decorate your very own Croquembouche Tower!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to construct a cone skeleton using art paper and food grade parchment (Demo only)
- How to attach the cone firmly on the cake board using fondant
- How to pipe and bake your own choux pastry
- How to prepare a vanilla pastry cream (Demo only)
- How to fill the choux pastry and attach it onto the cone using chocolate
- Decorate using ribbons and other decorative items given
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a Croquembouche Tower (Approx 40 mini choux puffs) specially baked by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly of the tower will be individual work.