Creme Brûlée Tart
Learn how to incorporate the French classic; Creme Brûlée with in the form of a home-made tart. You will learn how to make a tart base using the rub-in method, and also how to torch sugar to achieve the trademark caramelization and crackling that you always see on top of a Creme Brûlée.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a tart dough using the rub in method
- How to prepare a creme brûlée base
- How to torch sugar to achieve a crackly caramelized top
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to make the tart base but will roll and assemble their own 8" tart Individually.