- You may send us your enquiries through our website by the customization form, through email or whatsapp.
- All customized design will be confirmed through an invoice with the cake details & collection details attached. Should there by any issue, do email in to clarify within 24hours of the email.
- Please note that your completion of the enquiry form does not constitute to our acceptance of your order.
AMENDMENTS TO DESIGNS
- All amendments made in less than 1 week may be subjected to approval, as certain decorative items may need to be done in advance.
- You may contact us through email should you wish to change the designs or some details.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- We do not allow cancellation of orders after 24hours when the order is confirmed.
- You will need to produce an e-copy of your invoice upon collection. You will be required to check the cake upon collection. Do inform us promptly if the cake has any damage prior to collection.
- Once the cake leaves the studio, we will not be liable for any damage thereafter. Additional cost may incur for cake fixing at your premises.
- For any last minute amendments to your cake, you will need to bring the cake back to our Sembawang branch & additional cost may incur.
- For delivery, we engage in third party and delivery charges usually range from $25-$35.
- We work closely with all our delivery service partners to ensure that your cake is delivered on time and in its best condition. If there are any issues with delivery, you will need to inform our Customer Services Team immediately so that they can resolve the issue as promptly as possible.
- The timeslot available for delivery is 9am-11am, 11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm, 3pm-5pm, 5pm-7.30pm.
We will ensure the cake is placed stably in the delivery vehicle, and drop you a message when the cake leaves the studio. Upon delivery, the driver will contact you directly and pass you the cake.
- Do ensure that there will be a recipient for the cake delivery as our cakes cannot be left on the doorstep. Should you be unable to pick up the cake within 15minutes, we will arrange for the cake to be sent back to our studio & you can either collect within the next 24 hours, or rearrange for delivery at additional cost.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- At Baker’s Brew, we always ensure that our cakes are in their best condition. However, occasionally, there may be some unfortunate hiccups. In the unlikely event that the cake is damaged in delivery or is the wrong item, do inform us promptly so we can advise on whether you can get a refund or replacement.
- If you are unsatisfied with your customized cake, please contact our Customer Service Team at 9069 5095 or email@example.com. You will need to quote your order number, email address, name and contact number.
- We aim to resolve any issue immediately. We may request for photograph(s) of the cake to help us understand the problem or we may ask you to return it.
- Do note that cakes are perishable and we need to be informed of any problem with your order within 24 hours of collection or delivery to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue. We will, at our discretion, consider issues raised after 1 day, but reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement after this time.
- If you receive damaged cakes or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately so that we can make arrangement promptly.
- It is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where a cake has been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine the cause of damage so we may review our processes. It is important that we are contacted as soon as possible regarding issues with your order or the product(s) you have ordered. We need to be informed of any issues within 24 of the collection to give us the best chance of successfully resolving the issue.
- Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as product misuse, incorrect address information or if personalization is misspelt or if you have uploaded an image of a low resolution or size.
- The maximum that can be issued would be the total cost of the order including delivery. We do not offer any form of further compensation.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
- We value all genuine and constructive feedback and we always strive to do better. If you are had an unsatisfied experience, do share with our Customer Service Team at 9069 5096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.