Quiche Duo (Turkey Bacon & Mushroom Spinach)
Start your day with a heartwarming quiche in two unique flavors! Join Bakers Brew in our adventure to learn two different types of savory quiche - a Turkey Bacon Quiche Lorraine and a Spinach, Mushroom and Ham quiche. You will also learn how to handle and bake a versatile tart crust which goes well with any filling of your choice for your upcoming quiche baking journey.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare tart crust from scratch
- How to prepare a quiche lorraine
- How to prepare a spinach mushroom quiche
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart crust and filling but will assemble their own quiches INDIVIDUALLY
*Each student goes home with TWO 5.4” Quiches
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.