Egg Tarts & Cheese Tarts
Learn how to make a traditional milk-based egg tart that is both silky and smooth this year with Bakers Brew Studio. To kick things up a notch, impress your friends by making a Japanese inspired cheese tart as well!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make a stable yet buttery pate sable
- How to achieve a milky consistency for egg custards
- How to prepare a molten cheese tart
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the pastry and fillings but will line/cut their own tarts.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.